[or-roots] chat

DanM. mygen2 at d-matney.com
Mon Feb 1 21:13:21 PST 2010

here are a few links to check for some interesting reading
http://www.ohs.org/education/oregonhistory/narratives/subtopic.cfm?subtopic_ID=384

http://www.irishsheepherders.com/irishobituries.html

naming Paisley
http://paisley.presys.com/history.html

http://www.ohwy.com/or/p/paisley.htm

centennial history
http://books.google.com/books?id=emQUAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA494&lpg=PA494&dq=settlers+1873,+Paisly+Oregon&source=bl&ots=6xENWPf-fK&sig=JZo9EhSWdM3OpWXq7-hVmiD1X3o&hl=en&ei=-7JnS8zeNMOUtgeKvPnqBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CBAQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=&f=false

these are a few of my book marks I had of several more.
Paisley is the famous place of all NA in America as told by researchers.
Dan M