[or-roots] chat

DanM. mygen2 at d-matney.com
Mon Feb 1 21:25:51 PST 2010

How big is Paisley?
How many shops?

This is quest week for my scavenging and I want to go some place.
Just don't know where to go.
Even some one who has junk or old garden machines I can have any condition,
even might be willing to pay or barter for things I am a ret small engine
mechanic.
   Ok I am still Missing Walter and if the Modoc Hanging was before he died,
then I need another dream on what happened to him.
  I know there are records in Modoc Alturas so I was told.
Layne Sawyer, is there any thing you can find out in some index about Walter
J Matney d 1873 or Julia A Matney who knows when, 1900 or later could have
been Rowe or Cooper after the divorce.
Dan M