[or-roots] Mary A Barnett

Carol Peterson 58cjpeterson at comcast.net
Tue Feb 2 11:30:53 PST 2010

Hello all.

I have a gr.gr.gr. grandmother who is buried at Multnomah Park Pioneer Cemetery in Portland, Oregon. Mary is buried in a plot next to her daughter, Isabelle Jane Boyd. My father and I visited the grave this past Sunday. Here's the basic information on Mary:

Mary A (Ann) Barnett (maiden name Carr)
Born March 4, 1831
Died July 8, 1908 in Portland

I am having difficulty finding her death certificate. I searched online indexes at the following to no avail: Oregon Archives, Oregon Vital Records/Death Index, Genealogical Forum.

Are you able to find anything? Thank you in advance for your help.

Carol Peterson

58cjpeterson at comcast.net