[or-roots] Mary A Barnett

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 16:09:30 PST 2010

Just a wee tip - the death certificates are filed by  DATE, not by
certificate #. However, it is helpful if you are requesting a copy  to give both
date and cert. #.

Carroll (Cooper) Summers

Oregon Death Index, 1903-98
Name:Barnett, Mary  Ann
County:Multnomah
Death Date:8 Jul 1908
Certificate:7401

By using the death certificate number you can get  a copy from the Oregon
State Archives.