[or-roots] chat

cklooster at aol.com cklooster at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 23:28:18 PST 2010

Y'know, Donna...this subject line for this post is "chat"...that pretty much spells it out.  While people on this list are usually focused on Oregon historical/genealogical topics,  from time to time a few other "getting to know you" subjects do come up. Don't want to read them?  That's what the delete function provided by your mail server is for.