[or-roots] Frances (Hoffman) Kiezer

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Thu Feb 4 18:37:56 PST 2010

Les, Index to Obituaries, I you think you seen this already, but I don't know where to go from there?

1998 Index to Obituaries
BRENIMAN JR, Clifton R; 78; Fort Collins CO>Coos Bay OR; 1998-3-19. BREWER, James M; 95; ..... KEIZER, Dr Ennis; 90; Keizer>North Bend OR; 1998-12-30 ...
www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~orcoos/98index.htm - Cached - Similar
KEIZER, Dr Ennis; 90; Keizer>North Bend OR; 1998-12-30

Brown corpus - The University of Arizona, Tucson Arizona
In reply, Deputy Police Commissioner Howard R. Leary said that the city spends more ...... Roy Webster, of Hood River, and Dr. Ennis Keizer, of North Bend, ...
dingo.sbs.arizona.edu/~hammond/ling696f-sp03/browncorpus.txt - Similar
Board oks pact the commission, meeting for the first time with both of its newly-appointed commissioners, Roy Webster, of Hood River, and Dr. Ennis Keizer, of North Bend, approved a year's contract for a consultant in the data processing department who has been the center of considerable controversy in the past.

Nancy