[or-roots] Yes for topical chatter =) Burrs

Steve & Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Thu Feb 4 19:32:35 PST 2010

Hi Bill,
I hope so.  Like Viola I enjoy the chatter coming in from all parts of
Oregon and outside of Oregon.  I like the information too.  I don't think we
stray too often into non-genealogical subjects.

I have Buhr cousins.  My uncle was Raymond Paul Buhr b May 1924 in Mt.
Angel, OR.  His Father was John Nickolas Buhr who married Clara Reidhaar.
Any connections to your Burrs?
Ronda