[or-roots] Julia Ann Cooper

DanM. mygen2 at d-matney.com
Fri Feb 5 07:14:42 PST 2010

 I am looking for the death info for
Julia Ann Cooper > Matney > Rowe
Unknown if she went by Matney after Rowe
Unknown if there was a divorce from Rowe
She was seen on a 1900 census
Also was listed as selling a land I dont know the date just off hand.

I dont know what year she died, I know it was around Independence Oregon.

This is a brick wall I dont know just where to look.
If any one crosses Walter J Matney in indexs or Julia Ann some place it
would be a big help.
I do know where Rowe was buried and I have his death cert.

I was in hopes that one of the tombstone projects might have found her.
Or Walter some place.
Dan Matney