[or-roots] Julia Ann Cooper

Dan M mygenrw2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 16:08:41 PST 2010

What I was looking for was a burial for Julia.
It seems she might have missed out on the death certificates so I was hoping
some one might have run across a tombstone or might be a related researcher
and know when she passed and was buried.

Walter might always be a mystery unless like above a related researcher
might have info lots of people buried in the 1800`s only had wood markers
and they were lost in time.

I know there are lots of people indexing cemeteries and other such things so
once in a while I ask in hopes some one saw something some place.
Its most likely a lost part of my genealogy.
I know she had lands but I did not find any probates.
Dan M