[or-roots] Julia Ann Cooper

Marsha Bradley-Luthy pmml at meritel.net
Sat Feb 6 16:24:53 PST 2010

Julia Ann Auten Cooper 3-8-1926 Commerce twp. Oakland CO. MI Commerce Cem.
Oaland Co.MI COOPER FUNERAL TO BE THURSDAY COMMERCE WOMAN EXPIRES OF
INFIRMATIES Died at home of her son (special to the Daily Press) COMMERCE<
March 9,--- Mrs. Julia Ann Cooper, 75 years old, widow of Lester Cooper,
died yesterday at 4 a.m. at the home of her son, Lester L. Cooper, Jr. of
Commerce. She was in ill-health for a year and bedfast for a week. prior to
her death because of infirmaties. Funeral services will be held Thursday at
2 P.M. at the home of her son here and burial will be made in Commerce
Cemetery. Surviving are a son , a sister, Mrs. Della Sherwood, Seymour Lake:
and three brothers. Thomas Auton, Cass City, Bert Auton, Ortovnille, and
Oscar, Detroit. Mrs. Cooper was born in Brandon Twp March 22, 1851, and came
to Commerce 25 years ago from Detroit. Deniseo6 at Charter.net