[or-roots] Julia Ann Cooper

Marsha Bradley-Luthy pmml at meritel.net
Sat Feb 6 16:25:37 PST 2010

      Pedigree Chart  FamilySearchT Ancestral File v4.19

      Search Results | Download GEDCOM | Print
      8

      4  Lewis L COOPER B:  1797
                  Shelbyville, Shelby, Kentucky
                  D:  1875
                  Dallas, Polk, Oregon

      9

      2  James Lindsay COOPER B:  1822
                  Shelbyville, Shelby Co, Ky
                  D:  3 Dec 1864
                  Dallas, Polk Co, Or
                  M:  25 Dec 1843
                  Keytsville, Chariton Co, Mo

           Family
      10

      5  Mrs COOPER POLLY B:  < 1800
                  <Shelbyville, Shelby Co, Ky>

      1  Julia A COOPER B:  1853
                  Dallas, Polk, Or

      11

        Family Walter MATTNEY B:  < 1849
                  <Dallas, Polk, Or>

      12

      6  John LINDSEY B:  < 1795
                  <Shelbyville, Shelby Co, Ky>

      13

      3  Family Hester Ann LINDSEY B:  1821
                  Shelbyville, Shelby Co, Ky
                  D:  Aft 1874
                  Dallas, Polk Co, Or

           Family
      14

      7  Mrs LINDSEY B:  < 1799
                  <Shelbyville, Shelby Co, Ky>

      15

     An official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
      © 2008 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved. Conditions of
Use Privacy Policy 29    http://www.familysearch.org   v.2.5.0
        a.. About Us |  a.. Contact Us |  a.. Press Room |  a.. Site Map a..
Records Custodians |  a.. Developer Network |  a.. LDS Church Sites |  a..
LDS Country Sites