[or-roots] Cooper Matney DLC Plok CO

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Wed Feb 10 11:42:30 PST 2010

Perhaps if you call the number that Rhonda gave you and explain Glen's remembrance that the price was $25 and had a note about two editions online being sold for $75.00.  That has Matney Info in it  (forget the name of the book now and did not have anything to write on) but it was a history type of book.  The bookstore may know what book it is without too much effort.  If it was a book I was interested in I'd sure give it a try.

Newport Book Center‎ - more info »
823 Southwest Hurbert Street, Newport, OR‎ -   (541) 265-8971‎

Thank You Ronda for giving Dan the address, wish I could remember the name of the book now, I know the price was $25.00, and had a note in it that there were two editions found online that were being sold for $75.00, the reason it caught my eye was the discussion here on the listserver.
Glen Jones Portland