[or-roots] 1880>1935 land record lake co

Diane whitehillranch at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 10 12:16:06 PST 2010

Dan,

Take  your land description to the Title Office in Lakeview.  AmeriTitle,  405 1st Street North, Lakeview   541-947-3019.  Or maybe you can call them.

The office is just up the street east of what used to be Thorntons Drug Store in Lakeview, which is kitty-corner across from the Indian Village Restuarant.

No luck on the BLM site?

I won't be going back to Lakeview for some time.....not planned anyway.

Privately e-mail me your land description, so if I do happen to be going to Lakeview, I can take a run in to the Title office.  They are a great bunch of gals there and very helpful.

After the original owner -- maybe 2 or 3 down the line, then go to the County Clerks office and she has all the transcriptions there.  They, too, are super helpful.

Diane