[or-roots] rogers photo

Dan M mygenrw2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 12:28:48 PST 2010

I just dug out some old notes.
Gee, even on this note I did not write it.
I used the pic where at fist glance looked like oof but on the book where I
got the pages copied from the Salem Lib its Co F and I got all the pages
copied with all the people and Capt just from the other part. Guess I was
lucky.
So - now - ? What do we do about learning more about the stone and year and
time of death?
Good eye.
Dan