[or-roots] Why would I have this

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Sat Feb 13 13:51:36 PST 2010

Les

On further examination, there are 18 "public trees" and two Ancestry trees.

Plus, these folks have been baptized in the LDS, sealed, etc.  I doubt you
want to initiate conversations with all of them.

Of course, if anyone now Googles any of the names, they're going to get what
you copied to us, so it's "out there" anyway.

Pat