[or-roots] Henry Rogers>death date unknown

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sat Feb 13 20:18:07 PST 2010

Dan; thought I'd  take a shot at one of the links I posted earlier;

      Oregon Death Index Search Results

      Records Found: 5
      Name Death Date County Certificate #
      Rogers, Henry James 27 March 1925 Tillamook 28
      Rogers, Henry E 22 January 1913 Washington 664
      Rogers, Henry Wm 31 August 1920 Umatilla 235
      Rogers, Henry Mansel 06 September 1920 Lane 292
      Rogers, Henry 30 April 1909 Baker 927

Does Mansel work for a middle name?