[or-roots] Henry Rogers>death date unknown

Dan M mygenrw2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 00:26:22 PST 2010

On reading a death cert for another member of the family I learned Henry Rogers is = William Henry Rogers .
We had company tonight from over 130 miles away brought me some supplies.
So I was busy till 935 pm and reading the rest of it.
   I found all my Rogers notes.
 Census papers to death certs, lots of pages. And no death date.
I will check out the Wm Rogers below,, but he is on the 1900 census as 70 . Thats pushing the age a bit.
Dan.