[or-roots] Henry Rogers>death date unknown

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sun Feb 14 11:58:40 PST 2010

Okay, how about William H.

      Name Death Date County Certificate #
      Rogers, William F 03 October 1923 Marion 663
      Rogers, William 02 July 1923 Jackson 127
      Rogers, William Dennett 03 July 1929 Douglas 133
      Rogers, William Bradford 25 May 1929 Coos 121
      Rogers, William C 09 October 1917 Tillamook 35
      Rogers, William Bruce 13 August 1919 Lane 218
      Rogers, William H 06 February 1913 Douglas 1012

  http://www.interment.net/data/us/or/douglas/rosenat/roseburg_pr.htm

  Rogers, W H, d. 02/06/1913, USN, Plot: A 11 R30,
  That help with whether he is the right one? Maybe he went to the VA
hospital, Oh, wait, don't think it has been there that long. Hmm? too bad I
don't know my county history better.
  Les

  On reading a death cert for another member of the family I learned Henry
Rogers is = William Henry Rogers .
  We had company tonight from over 130 miles away brought me some supplies.
  So I was busy till 935 pm and reading the rest of it.
     I found all my Rogers notes.
   Census papers to death certs, lots of pages. And no death date.
  I will check out the Wm Rogers below,, but he is on the 1900 census as 70
. Thats pushing the age a bit.
  Dan.