[or-roots] Clarkes Cemetery

Marilyn Drake madrake at techline.com
Sun Feb 14 14:52:40 PST 2010

I am looking for the physical address for the Clarkes Cemetery. My ancestors are buried there. Trying to find driving directions. I do know that it is around the Beaver Creek area.  I have only been there one time with my mother who is now deceased. I will be coming from Vancouver. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried a few websites with no luck.

Marilyn Drake