[or-roots] Henry O Powell

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Mon Feb 15 14:39:33 PST 2010

Yes, I have the image but looks like invalid was crossed out with a line going through it? I just found Felix Hogue/Hoge was living Jump off Joe, Josephine Co., OR. later on.. I know where that is as I lived in Rogue River, Jackson Co., for 12 years & make visits all the time to the old family farm. I still can't find James McCubbins grave. I have his Estate record but no mention of where he is buried. On the Estate papers it reads him & Barbary lived on Lot 6 & 7 North Salem. I don't know where the heck that is. Maybe he's buried on that land or died in a nursing home since he was an Invalid.. I know the Estate papers were filled out in June 1877 & he died Sept 6 1877 North Salem, OR. So they knew he was dying.

Thanks, Nancy