[or-roots] Old business in Wood burn

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 15:34:52 PST 2010

Me too, but sometimes my son and I take the old routes  between Salem and
Portland just for the fun of it. He is amazed at the old towns  and what we
are missing by taking the freeways all of the  time.
Carroll Cooper summers

I remember those old hwys too.
We sure missed the towns later tho.
Once we started going the hwy we stopped trying to get to  the towns.
Dan