[or-roots] James Fennimor Cooper

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 15:50:04 PST 2010

Dan, I read through the very interesting bio of James  Fenimore cooper.
Unfortunately, I don't think my gr gr grandpa, Nathaniel Parda  Cooper was
related to him.. No unless it was through an uncle or cousin of JF  Cooper. Na
thaniel was b in 1805 in upstate NY. My brother gave his DNA for the  test but
we don't seem to belong to anyone on the DNA list so far. I have been
hunting the rascals family since 1972 - wpmder of O wo;; ever jave to,e ;eft tp
fomd jos fa,o;u/
Carroll Cooper  Summers

How many here are related to the listed name  ?
Dan  M

or-roots  mailing  list
or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us