[or-roots] Cooper Matney DLC Plok CO

Marsha Bradley-Luthy pmml at meritel.net
Thu Feb 25 18:25:02 PST 2010

The book I have does have
Daniel Jackson Cooper and Arvazena Spillman Cooper of their arrival
This is my family line
The book I have list his father and mother and his brothers and sisters. Elder EE Cooper and Nancy Cooper
Elbert Esmerson Cooper , boorn march 28,1912 in Wayne County, Kentucky His father's name was Henry Cooper a baptist minister and son of Frederick Cooper who enlisted in the Revolutionary forces under Captain Lart, at York, Pennsylvania in 1777, at the age of seventeen. (picture) Elberts mothers maiden name was Patients Back.  His father died of the age of seventeen and left him as the oldest son or weven and led his

I am sorry but I have scanned these pages and happy to send them but this wont accept scan