[or-roots] Cooper, Hewitt, Matheny

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Fri Feb 26 12:09:02 PST 2010

Pictures of Hewitt, Matheny & Cooper.  There is so much information on the Internet I love it..   Nancy

Hewitt & Matheny-July, 1996
This was the first ferry Willamette Valley capable of transporting a wagon and ... The young McLoughlin had built a cabin, cleared and fenced several acres, ... back to their first homestead north of Wheatland and the old Matheny claim. ...
www.historicoregoncity.org/HOC/index.php?...id... - Cached - Similar