[or-roots] Into the Eye of the Setting Sun

ViolaRae vkassing at mywdo.com
Fri Feb 26 13:11:48 PST 2010

Marsha, If you would write respectfully you would get a whole lot more
credence paid to what you are trying to say.

Walt has been researching for many years (Over 10 that I know of).  He
understands how important the FACTS (court documents) are.  He is fortunate
to have had family that wrote in their journals which makes the FACTS
interesting.

Please quit the hysterics and post with manners.  I don't want to just
delete your postings because you might have information I can use but with
giant sized fonts I am deleting.

Viola Rae Kassing