[or-roots] Help with 1860 census.

SUZANNE THOMAS suz_es at msn.com
Tue Jan 12 13:30:31 PST 2010

I can't find any of my Lamberts or Forrests in 1860.  The only one is William, brother of Achsah.  Catherine Lambert's maiden name is Wilson, so Erwin probably is her brother.  I don't think there were on the Oregon Trail yet as Achsah died in 1862 and Matilda was born 6 months prior in Missouri.  I wish I could get a hold of her death certificate.

I don't' have grandparents for Achsah Lambert although I have searched everywhere I have access.

Suzanne Thomas
"The word Mother is more a verb than a noun, for it is the actions that makes one a Mother."

Grandparent Advocate / Yamhill County
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren,  www.GrandFamiliesofYahmhillCounty at yahoo.com
Oregon Family Support Network,  www.OFSN.org