[or-roots] Fw: I.O.O.F. Home in Portland

Dan M mygenrw2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:41:53 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Dan M
To: or-roots mail list
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [or-roots] I.O.O.F. Home in Portland

I have a question, my great grand father Rogers in the Springfield cemetery only has I.O.F on his stone and a war marker says he was in the Wiss Inf 1844 but there is not birth or death dates and the cemetery has no records of this plot with my other family , is there any way to find out what this means and if there are records some place else or just how to figure it out?
Dan M