[or-roots] Test - PA

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 28 13:42:43 PST 2010

Harguess, Dale wrote:

> I was just wondering the same thing.....
>

> Sure is quiet, is anybody out there?

Yeah, but I'm not in Oregon at the moment -- buried in Philadelphia,
looking at Edeburn, Edenburn, Edenborn, Ettaborne, and a jillion other
variations of Eda-something and variations of -burn(e) -- Mathias,
Peter, Philip, & Jacob -- mid-late 1700's ...  And was it Lt James
Gibson that sold a Jacob E 500 acres on the frontier in 1801, or was it
another James Gibson, of then, Baltimore.

Not William Edenborn, the noted industrialist of barbed wire infamy, who
had no surviving children.

Bill Strickland