[or-roots] Fw: I.O.F.

Dan M mygenrw2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:22:08 PST 2010

Well I wrote and got a reply .
They refused to help.
They say their books are not indexed and it would be futile to try to re search them.
Me wonders what type of work the USA people do when we can read the pyramids fine.
well so much for that , it was the only way I would be able to put any data on my great grand father I just got done marking his notes ( unknown ) dates. And am moving on.
   Seems all my great grands on both sides of my mom n dad are now marking unknown dates and I have at this point giving up on the 4 of them.
   I was hoping that at random if I kept posting their names someone on some of the projects might have seen their stones someplace or a note of them some place.
   But the research is over 30 years old and I have just put it to rest I got to move on and maybe some day I will find something, Some how I think Walter tied one on when his wife left him and went after Capt Jack the Modoc on his own and got stuffed in a lava tube, he had it in for Jack because they took his horses and his ranch and him n Tule `dad used to give em chase a lot before that.
   Well - heres a toast to the end of my research for Walter Matney and Henry Rogers.
I should let some one else run the Rogers list since I stopped my research today on him.
Dan M