[or-roots] Remembrance of Marion County

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Fri Jan 29 09:40:00 PST 2010

Les

Sorry, none of these in the book.

Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: or-roots-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
[mailto:or-roots-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Leslie
Chapman
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 7:20 PM
To: or-roots mail list
Subject: [or-roots] Remembrance of Marion County

Pat;

The only connection to Marion county I have in that time rame is the Keizer
family. Things I am missing, Levi Corzine ma Sarah Lucinda Keizer in AR in
1834, he d 1841 she 1850, any details OR? Sister Matilda Caroline ma. Samuel
Penter, AR 1837: I have them in the 1850 Census and Stephanie says she was
born in 1821 in NC, but I have no further info. Pleasant Cicero Lewis Keizer
and wife Sarah Woodsides apparently both are still alive in 1880 so probably
no useful inof on them unless it mentions when they were married. Francis
Marion Keizer (theres a name that resonates with me) ma Mable Aieber, all
Stephanie has it he was b 1830 in Giles Co., TN. Thomas Cullwell Keizer died
in my home town in 1096, but Stephanie just had a name for his wife, Sarah
Isabella Ramsey. William Henry Keizer, Stephanie has a birth year, any
detail welcome. A birth date for TIlmon Ford, dau of Reeda Ann Keizer and
John Fulton Ford would be good.

Then in John Brooks Keizer ma Mary Jane Herren; dau Docia Delphine Keizer
and son Sylvanus Frank Keizer; I have abt 1857 for birth date.

Any siblings of these folks I have skipped it is because I have full dates
for them.

Thanks a bunch for offering. If you have any of those details we'll have to
be sure the info gets to Stephanie.

Les Chapman