[or-roots] I.O.O.F cemetery

DanM. mygen2 at d-matney.com
Fri Jan 29 17:52:54 PST 2010

Hey thanks Carroll

Dan Matney/Cooper/Rogers
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CARROLLOUC at aol.com
  To: or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
  Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 2:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [or-roots] I.O.O.F cemetery

  Death certificates at the Archives  are now available through 1959.
  Carroll Cooper Summers
    Check with the Oregon Genealogical Society in Eugene they may have records that the cemetery does not.

    If you know her death date, her death certificate may have more data on the cemetery, if she died before 1957 you can get her death certificate at the Oregon State Archives.

    Glen Jones Portland