[or-roots] I.O.O.F. Cemetery & Laurel Hill - Eugene

Barbara Herring barbhg1221 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 29 19:31:56 PST 2010

The Brownsville Museum in Brownsville has information on the Brownsville Cemetery.  I was able to find the location of my great-great-granparents' graves from them.

The OGS is always interested in other Oregon Pioneers and Early Settlers.  Their website gives you contact information on this.  Also, the last time I looked, their online list is very out-dated.  They have more that is on the list.

Barbara Herring