[or-roots] Lillie Gibbs

Sharon Ryan sharonor at aracnet.com
Fri Jan 29 23:16:55 PST 2010

Gail:

Is Lillie's full name Lilia May Gibbs?  If so I found that record stating
she is in the Pioneer Cemetery in Eugene also known as the Odd Fellows
Cemetery.  There are a lot of Gibbs there.  They are located at 18th &
University Streets, Eugene, OR and The Oregon Genealogical Society has the
index to the cemetery.  It looks like she is in Lot 1186.  I couldn't find a
complete list of the cemetery online so contact the OGS and they will have
the complete information.  Not sure if this is the person you are looking
for but it's worth checking into.

Sharon
Sharonor at aracnet.com
 <mailto:Sharon at HeritageTrailpress.com>
www.HeritageTrailpress.com

  _____