[or-roots] Julia Ann >Cooper>Matney>Rowe

Marsha BradleyLuthy PMML at MERITEL.NET
Sun Jan 31 12:10:14 PST 2010

So Robert S. Bradley married a Mary Julia Rowe in Sherdan
she was a pious woman who devout catholic when she found him
to be a diviorced man she  left him.  She went to the state of Washington
according to our records. ???????