[or-roots] Matney

DanM. mygen2 at d-matney.com
Sun Jan 31 17:04:38 PST 2010

ok
the Matheny folks are not related to the Matney lines ever.
The Cooper in these Matheny lines are not related to the Cooper in the
Matney lines, how ever these Matheny and Coopers are Walt Davis lines ;)

It seems back through time tho the Matney and Matheny lines seemed to live
near each other tho.
I will look in the John Matney and some of the other text you wrote further
for more related info all help even a tiny bit is a big help. I am where I
cant get to LDS or any research places any more.
Dan M ;)