[or-roots] Plennert/Plennart/Plannert

Denise Sproed denisesproed at onlinenw.com
Sun Mar 7 18:19:35 PST 2010

Thanks Sharon, Sue & Mimi,
   The delayed birth record is the most exciting lead of all.  My direct ancestor emigrated to Oregon and said she was going to join Theresa Plennert.  I have searched a long time to figure out who that was!  Perhaps she is the Mary Teresa?
   I do have one of the death certificates but didn't realize the others were spelled differently until I saw the tombstones.  I shall look forward to my next visit to the Archives!

Thank you each for the leads you shared - Frances Plennert Ackerman was the informant on Adam Plennert's death certificate so I'll guess she may be his daughter.  A birth record should confirm that.

Denise