[or-roots] Fields; Tkhomas George et al

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Wed Mar 10 14:04:35 PST 2010

Okay this just got more interesting; in 1920 a George Fields b OR age 50
shows up in Portland with wife Gertrude L age 38 b Nevada and niece Lois
Thayer age 20 b in Oregon.

Again he is a bit off, perhaps self concsious about being 16 years older
than wife instead of 12? Parents bp don't match either, lists MO and PA
instead of MO IA as listed in 1880, but assuming the Robert H in
Crawfordsville in 1900 is your guy wrong bp for parents is normal.

Interesting that Robt is such a stay at home and the rest of them are all
over th place?

Les C

George Fields born abt. 1864 and brother Thomas Fields born abt. 1868 in
Oregon
On abt. 1934, John Fields obit says he has brother, Robert H. Fields(my
ggrandfather) surviving. I can't track George or Thomas after 1880 Linn co.,
OR. William Fields and Elizabeth Carter are the parents of these brothers.
Can anyone help me, please.  I'd appreciate any advice.  Thank you,  Laura
<