[or-roots] or-roots Digest, Vol 35, Issue 19

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Sun Mar 14 18:24:38 PDT 2010

1920 United States Federal Census
Name:George C Fields
Home in 1920:Portland, Multnomah, Oregon
Age:50 years
Estimated birth year:abt 1870
Birthplace:Oregon
Relation to Head of House:Head
Spouse's name:Gertrude L
Father's Birth Place:Missouri
Mother's Birth Place:Pennsylvania
Marital Status:Married
Race:White
Sex:Male
Home owned:Rent
Able to read:Yes
Able to Write:Yes
Household Members:NameAge
George C Fields50
Gertrude L Fields38
Loie Thayer20     Single    b. Oregon   ca 1900   father born Missouri and mother born Nebraska    able to read and write
Source Citation: Year: 1920;Census Place: Portland, Multnomah, Oregon; Roll  T625_1501; Page: 3B; Enumeration District: 112; Image: 700.