[or-roots] John Day River

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Tue May 18 15:50:20 PDT 2010

The Jackson County library has 2 copies of the book according to their library catalog.  Perhaps you should check with your local library or check about an inter-library loan.

John Day River : drift and historical guide for raft, drift boat, canoe, kayak   by Campbell, Arthur.

Publisher, Date: Portland, Or. : FrankAmato Publications, c1980.

Local Availability 2 (of 2)     System Availability 2 (of 2)