[or-roots] birth certs

LinLouVan at aol.com LinLouVan at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 19:30:50 PDT 2010

If you are talking about the ones needed to sign up for Social Security,
and you had to round up some relatives who might have been at the birth or a
doctor or nurse -- in Oregon you are talking about Delayed Birth
Certificates.  And I have one right before me from Kansas that my mother needed to
start school  -- it is a Delayed Certificate of Birth.
Linda VanOrden

In a message dated 10/10/2010 6:30:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,