[or-roots] Oregon Genalogical Society Class Schedule

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 11 18:53:04 PDT 2010

Paulette wrote:

>     The Oregon Genealogical Society & Research Library is located
>     under the Overpark at 10th and Oak in the alley behind the
>     Downtown Athletic Club. Parking is free in the Overpark on weekends.
>

>Is this in Eugene?

I was wondering what an "Overpark" is ..   Makes me think of an over
developed "green" roof.

I suppose I 'could' look up the website, but it would have been so much
easier if someone considered that non-members might be interested in
attending from places where they don't just 'know' these things.

Bill Strickland