[or-roots] Pauline Moore

Sally sallyya at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 8 17:16:49 PDT 2010

>Hi Everyone,
>
>I'm trying to find an Obituary or maiden name of Paulina (unknown)
>Moore. She was born Feb 27, 1900 in Mexico & died Feb 6, 1990 in St.
>Helens, Oregon. Paulina & her husband Earnest Moore are both buried
>at Willamette National Cem. Portland, OR. Paulina is my daughter in
>law's Ggrandmother & she would love to more about her but we need
>her maiden name to search more. Paulina was Spanish & native
>american Indian. Paulina's daughter is Agnes (Moore) Clark of St.
>Helens, OR.. That's all we know about her. I guess Paulina would
>never talk about her ancestry.
>
>I live in St. Helens & can't find anything else on her.
>Thanks for any help, Nancy
Have you gone to your local library and looked at the micro film form
the newspaper to find her obituary? Have  you got her death
certificate? Do you know where she grew up--sometimes you can find
old school yearbooks. Do you know where she and Earnest married, you
can get a copy of there marriage certificate.
Just a few thoughts that migh help----