[or-roots] Crescent city connection

Leslie Chapman opera_70 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 16:38:08 PDT 2010

My connection to Del Norte Co is the Tack family;http://www.triplicate.com/20070330102383/Northcoast-Life/Northcoast-Life/Footprints-Tack-family-arrives-in-Crescent-City-from-East
is a link to one of the stories the Triplicate put online about him and family. If you have read the "History of Del Norte County" by Esther Ruth Smith you would see more on them. I have about half the book in my family file it seems like with all the in-laws
http://cagenweb.com/delnorte/fams.html
has my family file and that of one of the "Tacky" cousins that helped me a lot with them.It is a download, but it isn't a very large file if you are curious, or I could send it to you direct.
Les C