[or-roots] Any suggestions

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Wed Apr 6 17:17:23 PDT 2011

Les, I'm a little confused.  You sound like "these folks" might have had
some questions but you didn't share them with us.  So I'm not sure what
you would want checked on the Calif Birth Index.  Neither of these would
make him 74 when he died Jan 2011.

California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Name:

Thomas Griffin Rickard

Birth Date:

Gender:

Male

Mother's Maiden Name:

Griffin

Birth County:

Santa Clara

California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Name:

Edward Thomas Rickard

Birth Date:

Gender:

Male

Mother's Maiden Name:

Earhart

Birth County:

Los Angeles

U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1

Name:

Thomas P Rickard

Birth Date:

Phone Number:

447-4079

Address:

RR 3 POB 624, Newport, WA, 99156 (1984)
[301 Hilltop Rd, Newport, WA, 99156 (1989)]