[or-roots] Oregon death records - Other

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Sat Dec 10 06:31:29 PST 2011

I am not positive about her whole situation but she lived in Kansas.  I
believe she was in Portland visiting her son who was the informant on
the death certificate.  But the donation of her body to medical science
seems a real possibility to me.  She was not on a poor farm.  I _think
_that after the body has been donated, the institution takes care of the
cremation and disposal of the ashes after they complete their study.

Thanks for all your help.

Sue