[or-roots] Family Search boo boos

Leslie Chapman opera_70 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 21:31:59 PST 2011

Merry Christmas to everyone on the list.
Thank you Sue for pointing out the obvious answer that all three of us Guys managed to totally over look. My fault for not paying any attention to the information beyond Hugh's date of birth and place. I could use the excuse that the place names listed further down the page on these cards are often wrong or missing, but that would be a very lame excuse.  I found no mention in the centennial history or any thing on their web site that they had ever had Vill attached to the name and isn[t it interesting that it doesn't have an e on it?
Thanks again.
Les C.