[or-roots] Oregon State Hospital unites families with cremated remains of...

MStang5165 at aol.com MStang5165 at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 13:26:55 PST 2011

Hello - I also claimed cremains  from OSH last September and  ending up
being filmed for their documentary, the Library of Dust. And this  week I was
interviewed by an AP reporter about my experience and even a reporter  for a
radio program in Ontario, Canada. Since the list has been made public, the
story really has caught a lot more folks attention.

However, I do know for a fact that your numbers are not correct. There were
 originally  3,500 unclaimed cremains - the last number of those who had
been claimed that I heard was about 129  so there is still a long ways to
go. That is why they made the list public.

Mimi Stang

 In a message dated 2/2/2011 11:26:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,