[or-roots] Lewis and Clark Centennial Exposition 1905

Trish Neal trisch at charter.net
Thu Feb 10 09:24:28 PST 2011

Yes, that is my website on my project.  www.WrangellGarnetLedge.com  The Lewis & Clark Expo is a recent find that I’m following up on. I also don’t post all details on the site.  I’ve been researching the women for 30 years. It’s taken me that long to find all of them. The purpose of the web site was to provide basic info in case descendants were searching for the women. It’s worked out very well.   The location of the mine saw almost 30 claims filed in that area since about 1881.  I found that some of the women had connections to Oregon as did others that were connected to the mine or to Wrangell.

Thank you for taking the time to search on this for me!

Trish