[or-roots] Need help with newspaper research

Leslie Chapman opera_70 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 19:08:09 PST 2011

Visiting stuff?  You mean like the one I ran across in my archives today about the surprise visitors at the home of Mrs Vivian Harper Pitman in the 5 Jan 1963 RG? I pulled two generations of cousins I didn't have out of that little blurb. Of course I haven't managed to get much out of the dozen or so "Henry Hansen visited Reedsport today" items I got out of the Umpqua Courier.

Les C

I'll keep an eye out for Junction City materials and will send them your way as I encounter them - without the 'visiting' stuff!

Robyn
rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com
<