[or-roots] Finding a place from its name

Glen Jones glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 09:35:32 PDT 2011

This is mainly for Fred, I will do some research, I have not done much on Scotland but

my Gr. Gr. Grandfather's family supossedly came from Scotland.

I see you are in La Pine I am over their at times as my Step-Brother-in-law lives in Crescent

and i will be over their later this month probably around the 22nd.

Glen Jones Portland

Direct email glenkc7mbm at comcast.net